Happy New Year and welcome 2019!
It’s the start of a new year, so what are my goals? They say we should all set a goal or a couple of goals to go by for the new year, so let me share mine, but I will only share the goals I have for writing.
1. Finish the first draft on my new WIP
2. Start revisions on my WIP I have just recently finished its first draft.
3. Read as much as I can.
4. Keep on querying.
5. Engage in as much writing communities as possible.
6. Find myself representation and start setting out for publication.
7. And lastly and most importantly . . . make some more writing buddies!
Soo, there it is, my writing goals for 2019! I might not achieve them all, but the most important goal I want to set for myself is to try, even if I don’t succeed.
Now, what are your goals?
❤ T. A. Nelson
I’m a horror writer who is working on books and is in the query stage. Make sure you’re following me on here to see when I update and all my posts and follow me on twitter @WriterInHorror and wattpad as well @livinginmymindgirl